APPSC Notification for Assistant Engineers in AP Rural Water Supply
APPSC has issued a notification for Recruitment of 362 vacancies of Assistant Engineers in AP Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service. Candidates who are looking for APPSC Notification can make use this opportunity of 362 vacancies of Assistant Engineers in AP Rural Water Supply Enginnering Subordinate Service.Eliglible and interested candidates can apply through Online from 29-01-2013 to 28-02-2013. Find the complete details like syllabus,Age limit,educational Qualification,notifications,results,Online Application Form,Online Application from www.examresults123.in are given below
Assistant Engineers in AP Rural Water Supply Enginnering Subordinate Service Apply Online
APSPSC Vacancy Details
Total Number Of Posts : 362 Posts
Post Name : Assistant Engineers in AP Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 34 years as on 01-07-2012. Relaxation of age is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., of any other qualification equivalent
thereto which are recognized by the SBTET.
Scale of Pay :
The scale of pay is ranging from Rs.15,280 to Rs.40,150/-.
Application Fee :
Each and every applicants should pay Rs. 100/-. Applicants can get the Challan
Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India/AP Online centers.
Selection Process :
The selection Process is based on performance in written test.
How To Apply :
1. Candidates need to login to Main website www.apspsc.gov.in
2. Then click on ‘Challan’ and enter basic details like Name,Father Name,DOB,Address etc
3. Then “Submit” the challan and take a printout of one copy.
4. Candidates should pay the fee in the form of Challan form at State Bank Of India/AP Online Centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
5. After 24 Hrs candidates need to login to the main website fill the “Online Application Form” candidates should enter Jornal number and DOB.
6. Upload the latest Photograph with signature with a size of lessthan 50kb.
7. Fill the Online Application Form with all the manadatory details and submit the application.
Important Exam Dates :
Opening Date for Online Registration : 29-01-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration : 28-02-2013
Date Of Exam : 26-05-2013
Examination Center : Hyderabad,Visakhapatnam,Vijayawada,Tirupati,Warangal
Click Here For APSPSC Notification Advt details