Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 309 Various Officer Posts by conducting Combined Competitive Examination 2013. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 19-09-2013.
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacants to be Filled: 309
Name of the Post:
1.Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade): 120 Posts
2.Assam Police Service (Jr Grade): 79 Posts
3.Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 08 Posts
4.Superintendent of Taxes: 14 Posts
5.Inspector of Taxes: 16 Posts
6.Labour Officer: 03 Posts
7.Asstt. Employment Officer: 34 Posts
8.Labour Inspector: 14 Posts
9.Inspector of Excise: 21 Posts
10.District Transport Officer: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree from any Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Important Information Regarding APSC Recruitment 2013
Fee Procedure : Candidates must pay examination fee of Rs.50/- ( Rs.25/- for SC/ ST) deposited only through e-Challan with State Bank of India.
Application Procedure(How to Apply):
Interested Candidates can apply online from 20-08-2013 to Midnight of 19-09-2013 and send application form with bank challan, registration slip, affix 2 signed copies of photographs along with the attested copies of the necessary documentary proofs in support to the age, caste, educational, experience certificates, Challan and send it to Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (Written Test & Interview).
Instructions to Apply:
- Visit the website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click the link “Apply Now” then Declaration Page opens
- Declare the page by clicking on ‘I Agree’ check box
- The duration of a session of online application is 30 minutes. Candidates are requested to fill up the form and upload the photograph and signature within the stipulated time.
- On successfully uploading their photo and signature, the candidate should ‘Submit’ the Application Form.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should save and take printout of the system generated (a) Bank e-challan, (b) Registration Slip and (c) Application Form.
- System generated Bank e-Challan is a must for depositing the fee, after depositing bank will generate Journal Number
- Candidate is required to go to www.apsconline.gov.in and click on the link ‘Upload Payment Details’ which redirects the candidate to the Fee Payment Details Page.
- Upload the details.After successful uploading of the Journal Number, the system will generate a “Journal Entry Confirmation Details” slip. Candidate should save and take printout of the same for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Applying: 20-08-2013
Last Date for Online Applying: 19-09-2013
APSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 309 Various Vacancies