Organisation Name: Karur Vysya Bank
Designation: Assistant Manager
Qualification: Any Post Graduation / BE / BTech with at least 50% of marks
Age Limit: < 30 years
Application Tentative Starting Date: 07-08-2013
Application Tentative Last Date: 17-08-2013
Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013 Details:
Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013. Candidates are looking career in Karur Vysya Bank examresults123.in and our team brings you latest news on Indian army jobs 2013 for Asst Manager’s notification 2013 through Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013. Candidates who are interested and eligible need to fill the application form in the prescribed format on or before the last of the applying. There are vacancies available and candidates who are applying age limit should be min 21 years and Max 30 years to apply for Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013. The candidates who are applying need to qualify in any PG / BTech with at least 50% of marks from the recognized university. Candidates should belongs to Indian citizen for applying for these posts.
Candidates who satisfy the above mentioned conditions like age limit, education qualification etc are eligible to apply for these vacancies candidates are selected on completely of merit performance by the student in written test followed by personal interview. Candidates who are interested need to fill the application form online from official website in the prescribed format on or before the last date of Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013 Asst Managers’ i.e 17-08-2013.
Selection Process contains Written test followed by a Personal Interview
How candidates are selected for post of Karur Vysya Bank jobs 2013:
- Candidates who applied for these posts need to attend for written exam on given Date.
- Aspirants who qualified in the written exam tests will undergo for further rounds like Personal Interview followed by documents verification medical.
How to Apply for Karur Vysya Bank recruitment 2013:
- Demand Draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED and payable at CHENNAI only.
- The Candidates should send the demand draft so as to reach us on or before 20.08.2013 along with the form attached in our website www.kvb.co.in – careers page “DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS” for taking up the written test.
- Write your name, Date of Birth, City and application ID on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
- Online Application entered after the last date (17.08.2013) and Demand Draft received after 20.08.2013 will not be considered. Demand Draft along with the form should be sent within 3 days from the date of online registration.
- Closing date for receipt of application forms is 17-08-2013.
Click Here for Demand Draft